Once I started messing around with the filters I remembered I use to use this technique when I was younger to make calenders. Two of my favorites are the warming filter and the watercolor filter. So that is what I used. The sunset I used the watercolor filter and for the puppy the warming filter. Its very hard to take pictures of my puppy she is constantly running around like crazy. Literally, in circles outside or inside, wherever she can go. I managed to capture a photo of her running towards me; she's my little baby :) ...and she warms me up :). For the sunset I just felt it was appropriate like a beautiful painting I would see.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Week Nine
Once I started messing around with the filters I remembered I use to use this technique when I was younger to make calenders. Two of my favorites are the warming filter and the watercolor filter. So that is what I used. The sunset I used the watercolor filter and for the puppy the warming filter. Its very hard to take pictures of my puppy she is constantly running around like crazy. Literally, in circles outside or inside, wherever she can go. I managed to capture a photo of her running towards me; she's my little baby :) ...and she warms me up :). For the sunset I just felt it was appropriate like a beautiful painting I would see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Vanessa:
ReplyDeleteI like how you changed texture of the sunset picture in your editing because it creates liquid feel that really goes with the water. It's like you made the mountains and sky all water that is reflected on both sides of the horizon. Nice work! And super cute puppy ;-)
~Jessi
I like using the filters. It honestly made your first photo look like a painting. The photo of the dog is very warming and looks great.
ReplyDeleteVanessa,
ReplyDeleteThe watercolor filter was always my favorite to use on my self-portraits. It definitely provides a unique look. I was really impressed with your warming filter. It provided just the uplift the picture needed and really enhanced the photograph. Great job!
Cristine