Above: Clone Tool
Above: Text Tool
Above: Paint Tool
Above: Clone Tool, again.
I am always messing around with the clone tool. It has been one of my favorite tools since I was introduced to it back in high school. I had difficulty finding a photograph that I hadn't already used the clone tool with. I find it best to use when I went to get rid of something that I feel takes away from the image, like a power line, or piece of garbage etc. I wanted to do something a little more difficult so that's whats showing above in the first three photographs. I wanted to make a photomontage, in spirit of just writing my essay on Jerry Uelsnmann. :) It's a little rough around the edges. I used the clone tool again, a little more simpler on the last two photos. The text tool is a fun tool. I use it when I make calenders. I usually write a quote for each month. I found this quote on google, and found it matched the photo well. The paint tool is not a tool I've used before. I had fun with it. Made the image look more urban looking to me. I changed the opacity to 30% and selected multiple colors to give the photo range.








I think the pink flower with the paint tool came out very well. I know it is hard to achieve the right look using that tool, but it looks like you got it. I also liked how you took two portions of separate photos and merged them together. That was a creative idea. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI like the pink flower as well. It looks like a water painting. The original photo is very good. I also liked the text photo, the quote fit perfectly with the photo. Great Job
ReplyDeleteVery tricky with the cloning and the bamboo walk, this is especially nice as you do such a clean job of using the clone tool no one could tell without you pointing it out!
ReplyDeleteI also like the pink flower and how you used the paint tool on it. It makes the flower look like a water painting. I also like the quote you added to the train tracks photo because it fits it really well. The text is also easy to read. I love how you used the clone tool on the walk way too. You did a really good job!
ReplyDelete