Saturday, October 13, 2012

Week Six









Landscapes. I went on a little road trip on route five taking random roads, and this is what I came up with. When I think of landscapes I think of mountains and sunsets. I tried to sway a little bit from that. My favorite photo is the first one with the cat on the railroad. I was driving over the railroad and I looked one way and I said "oou. I gutta stop" and then I looked the other way and there was a cat just sitting there looking at a tree. I thought it made the photograph so much better. It just sat there for a good five minutes. It moved once I tried to get closer. With the last one, another of my favorites I took photos from all different angles, and this angle ended up being my favorite. With the fourth photo, and many others I had difficulty with the power lines. Very frustrating. One thing I noticed as well is it must of just been the time of day, but the light was almost overwhelming. It seemed to bright and intense in some of my photos. I adjusted as much as I could. Like I've said in the past I definitely prefer taking photos when its a little darker. I think its cause I really like contrast and just the look of warmth. 





2 comments:

  1. The first photo shows great depth. In the 2nd photo the lighting is great. I like the reflection in the water. I also had trouble with the power lines. I tried to incorporate them but it didn't work out very well. I love the color scheme in the 5th photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your photos look beautiful! I really like how the greens and blues in your photos of the sky, trees, grass, and water really stand out. I love how clear the reflections of the trees in the water are in your fourth photo. I also think that the cat sitting on the railroad makes the photo look better because you would not expect to see a cat sitting there.

    ReplyDelete