Your shots of framing are very nice. I like the one through the trees looking straight up the best. I also like how your shots are from something different every time. All your shots have good lighting as well. I think the row of corn represents a good example of leading lines and the rule of thirds. Good job.
Love your photos, so many differnt types, which is great. But i have to say that i always love the ones of the water and trees the best. Its such a great time of night to get a good pic in and i love the reflection on the water. Great job.
I really like your photos and they all look different. I think that the lighting looks good in all of your photos. Some look darker while others look really bright. My favorite photo is the one where you are looking up through the trees to the sky. I love how the sun is shining through the leaves, very pretty.
My favorite photo is the one looking up into the trees and framing the sky. It's great to see everyone playing around and taking diffrent kinds of shots, the results have been very good. Great shots.
I like the variety of your subject material. My favorite shot is of the plane door with gear hanging down. It's bright and the open area on the opposite door side is a really interesting visual effect. Great work :)
Vanessa, Great pictures this week! My favorite photograph was the corn stalks. I had really wanted to go out into a corn field last week, but it was so rainy I never got the chance. You did a great job with the angle of the stalks and I love how their color contrasts a bit with the grass. Wonderful! Cristine
Your shots of framing are very nice. I like the one through the trees looking straight up the best. I also like how your shots are from something different every time. All your shots have good lighting as well. I think the row of corn represents a good example of leading lines and the rule of thirds. Good job.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos, so many differnt types, which is great. But i have to say that i always love the ones of the water and trees the best. Its such a great time of night to get a good pic in and i love the reflection on the water. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI really like your photos and they all look different. I think that the lighting looks good in all of your photos. Some look darker while others look really bright. My favorite photo is the one where you are looking up through the trees to the sky. I love how the sun is shining through the leaves, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite photo is the one looking up into the trees and framing the sky. It's great to see everyone playing around and taking diffrent kinds of shots, the results have been very good. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteVanessa:
ReplyDeleteI like the variety of your subject material. My favorite shot is of the plane door with gear hanging down. It's bright and the open area on the opposite door side is a really interesting visual effect. Great work :)
Vanessa,
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures this week! My favorite photograph was the corn stalks. I had really wanted to go out into a corn field last week, but it was so rainy I never got the chance. You did a great job with the angle of the stalks and I love how their color contrasts a bit with the grass. Wonderful!
Cristine