Vanessa, The complementary photo of the leaves is beautiful! It's nice to see that someone posted examples of color wheels to demonstrate what you were talking about with the color schemes, I hadn't given a thought to doing that. I really enjoy the depth that you achieve within your photos and the colors are all breathtaking. It's impressive that you were able to tie them all together in a nice natural layout. Great composition!
I love the leaves, I love fall so leaves are so very beautiful, especially in vermont. I have alot of orange where I am, so its nice to see the yellows in pics. Also really like the rope against the blue steal, im guessing, it makes for a curious picture. Thanks for sharing.
The color charts are the most helpful for this assignment ever, thanks for posting them. I really like how bright your leaf pictures are. My favorite is the brown rope and the blue cords intertwined together as a color contrast scheme because they show so much detail. Great work!
Okay now you're showing off and I'll have to steal your color charts ;-) Thanks for posting them, they go well with your lovely photos.The complementary tree shot is my fave (although I love the rope one too) with its back-lighting it is just stunning.
My favorite would be the rope wraped around what looks like steal or something. It shows texture and depth and the contrast between the two object/ colors.
Vanessa – Your shots are great! The top analogous photo is beautiful! I love how you used the rule-of-thirds by position the leaves to the side – it really makes for an interesting photo! Your complementary photo of the rope around the piping is captivating! I like how you were able to capture the texture of not only the rope, but the piping as well.
I love the photos of the leaves! They look so bright and colorful! I also love the color schemes you used for your analogous, and complementary photos. You can see the texture of the rope really clearly.
Vanessa,
ReplyDeleteThe complementary photo of the leaves is beautiful! It's nice to see that someone posted examples of color wheels to demonstrate what you were talking about with the color schemes, I hadn't given a thought to doing that. I really enjoy the depth that you achieve within your photos and the colors are all breathtaking. It's impressive that you were able to tie them all together in a nice natural layout. Great composition!
I love the leaves, I love fall so leaves are so very beautiful, especially in vermont. I have alot of orange where I am, so its nice to see the yellows in pics. Also really like the rope against the blue steal, im guessing, it makes for a curious picture. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVanessa:
ReplyDeleteThe color charts are the most helpful for this assignment ever, thanks for posting them. I really like how bright your leaf pictures are. My favorite is the brown rope and the blue cords intertwined together as a color contrast scheme because they show so much detail. Great work!
Okay now you're showing off and I'll have to steal your color charts ;-) Thanks for posting them, they go well with your lovely photos.The complementary tree shot is my fave (although I love the rope one too) with its back-lighting it is just stunning.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite would be the rope wraped around what looks like steal or something. It shows texture and depth and the contrast between the two object/ colors.
ReplyDeleteVanessa – Your shots are great! The top analogous photo is beautiful! I love how you used the rule-of-thirds by position the leaves to the side – it really makes for an interesting photo! Your complementary photo of the rope around the piping is captivating! I like how you were able to capture the texture of not only the rope, but the piping as well.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the leaves! They look so bright and colorful! I also love the color schemes you used for your analogous, and complementary photos. You can see the texture of the rope really clearly.
ReplyDelete